a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

Hi. It's been a week since my last blog. In fact it is more than a week. But never mind. Actually I'm having my TRIAL exam this week starting from today (13/10) until Friday (17/10). You guys must be wondering why I still have the time to post some blog. Oh well, I'm just taking my short breather after a long hours of study.


This afternoon, I did discover something which is quite special on my TV screen which I do not know until now. It is on channel 551, a program called "Revealed" shows me about the largest fireworks show on earth which can be found in city of SYDNEY during New Year's Eve. So, just let the pictures do the talking.



The City of Sydney New Year’s Eve fireworks display is regarded as the largest and most technologically advanced annual fireworks display on the planet.



Fifteen months of design, planning and preparation for the Bridge Effect.



The display draws larger crowds than in New York, London, Paris or Berlin, with more than a million people watching from the Sydney Harbour foreshore.







Here are the videos. Enjoy! =þ


Hope I'll be there with my friends or maybe my "lover". It will be a wonderful experience I'm sure.





That's it for this time. See you! =þ

0 comments: