a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

You guys must be wondering what I am doing this few days. It's not really happening for me though. I must say, this Raya week supposes to be my 'revision' week but since last Friday (26/09), I never really go open up my book and read. The will of studying seems like going away from me since the second half of this year. Maybe I'm getting more and more tired as this year went on. The syllabus just stacking up more and more. I'm going to complete my STPM very soon, but the problem is, there isn't an easy way to complete it.


This picture just says it all.

Just imagine, there's like countless things u have to know. The scope is extremely wide. Am I giving myself excuses for not studying hard? NO! What went wrong with me? I also wish to know so that I can recover myself in time. Why I don't have that urgency in me to do my revision for my upcoming STPM? The all important exam is just around the corner which will eventually start on 18th of November.


Yet, in my everyday life, I still waiting my friends call for badminton. Woo! Should I stop badminton now? I don't think so. I don't think if I don't play badminton I will put more time on my study. That's me. It is all about interest. I believe the same thing goes to others too. When there is interest, definitely there is a will to do the things you are interested which is naturally coming from your heart. You will find it easier to do so. Am I right? I hope you all do get what I mean. =þ



Maybe one day I'll be just like him. Soaring in the sky smashing a YONEX shuttlecock.
OR maybe I'm just dreaming. But at least I'm trying my best to be a better player. =þ


Signing off. That's it for this time. All the best!

2 comments:

Never realize that you are going to have STPM end of the year... Time flies and i can only still remember the young ah kheng instead of the man-goin-to-be now.... Gambadeh oh~~

Yaya. Time flies.. I still remember the time when we go to school together last time.. Seems the times flies just in a blink of an eye. Anyway, do take care and all the best in your work!