a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

The time now is 12 in the midnight. I can't fall asleep. But at the same time, something just suddenly pops into my mind and I want to share it with you all out there.



What is LOVE?

It can’t be touched,

It can’t be tasted,

It can’t be smelt,

It can’t be heard,

It can’t be seen.

What is love actually? Does anyone know? I think nobody can give a precise definition about LOVE. I don't dare to say that I know everything about love but I just wanted to define love in my perspective. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying anyone right or wrong here. This is just only my point of view.


After 2 different types of relationships which I personally gone through, there's no doubt I've learn a lot. I found out that, love is quite complicated when problem occur. When everything goes well, naturally love will get pretty simple. Love is something very special. It can make you feel very happy. In just a blink of an eye, it can also make people lose his/her mind very easily. I mean very easily. It can make you do a lot of irrational things which eventually make yourself end up unhappy or sad. But when everything is clear after a while, then you might regret. Why? You know you don't need to do those kinds of things. That's why I think it is very important to always have the presence of mind. No matter how tough the situation is, make sure you still can think well and find the best solution. This is very important.


The Bible said that, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres." - 1 Cor. 13:4-7 (NIV).


I couldn't agree more with the words from the Bible. It is so true when you've gone through it and think it all over again. Evaluate yourself. See which of the values are you lacking. I'm pretty sure this phrase from the Bible can guide a lot of people out there who are still seeking for love.






That's all for this time. Signing off. Good night =รพ

1 comments:

real great post..
i read the bible verse over and over again..
i think how much time u take to get out..
i will use the same..
let's jia you!!