a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

Today (5.30pm). It was my once in a lifetime experience. I went to a quite famous burger stall behind Parkwell. Guess what? I waited for just a single burger in approximately an hour. YOU GET WHAT I MEAN? A single "BURGER AYAM SPECIAL" can cost me an hour just by standing there looking at the 'burgerman' doing his job without great rush even though there are a lot of customers waiting. Fortunately, I met one of my friends called Chen Ka Man. She's with her mummy and her little sister at that time. They ordered 9 BURGERS unlike me which only ordered 1 BURGER. Yet the outcome is still the same, we have to wait for AN HOUR!


Until now I still don't know why so many people willingly to waste that amount of time just to wait for the BURGER. I guess that is what "fame" can bring about. =þ



Another view of this BURGER AYAM SPECIAL!
(I can tell you the taste is not bad though)




End of post. =þ

6 comments:

wah i didnt know there's such famous burgers in sdk? really that good?? by the sounds of it, macam pretty damn popular. need to wait for an hour plus ... so was it worth waiting lol?

I think it is worth waiting if u are patient enough. But standing there without doing anything, I think that is a challenge for your patience. It is not about money. It is all about how long u willing to wait. Haha!

lol. so the burger damn yummy lo? hahahaha!

ok ah.. not bad.. hehe.. full of stuff in between the roti..

ahahahaha..ah khen..tell me..tell me why you want to repeat this silly mistake in life like me which I regret so much? so is your patience challenged?? to guys out there..you are not advised to do so, unless you want to challenge your patience..

vk.. i wan to challenge my patience bah.. i've gone through it.. 1 hour for 1 burger.. hehe