a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

Guess what happen? My brother's Vios is banged by another car. But this time the driver is not my brother but its my dad. Let me tell you the whole story. My dad and mum suppose to go for a wedding dinner tonight with my grandpa and grandma at Yu Yuan hall. The problem is, my dad should be driving his red 'Kenari' instead of my bro’s Vios. Unfortunately I'm using his Kenari 'tapao-ing' my 'Burger Ayam Special' at that time which took quite a while until I can't hand in the car in time. So my dad has to lend my bro's Vios in order to fetch my grandma and grandpa too.


For your information, the rear end of the car is banged by another car while the car in the parking slot inside Yu Yuan. My dad only knew the car is banged when he reached home. I think this will cost them a few hundred ringgit.


But why my dad is so unlucky? Why must he's the one who drive the car only the car is banged? I hope my dad won't feel unhappy because of this. I know he don't want to see this kind of thing happen too. In fact, we all don't want to see this kind of things happen too.


Actually I don't feel nice too. If I could hand in the car earlier, I think the car which is banged is not my bro's Vios. Maybe there will be no accident at all. I'm sorry. I just hope there will be no harm done to my family's relationship.




End of post.

4 comments:

nth happen d..everything will be fine..no worry..

ok ok =D thanks..

Hope that your brother won't be that angry....

its ok already.. he's fine. im glad tat he's ok.. haha