a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE


DO U KNOW WHAT IS BACK STABBERS? I hope you know. Actually I know I will meet this kind of person somehow now or in the future. But fortunately I met one of them now. Woo! Interesting huh? Why must YOU keep talking bad about me? Is that fun? Keep talking gossip behind others? Is that what you are born to be? Think yourself!


OK! Try to imagine when you didn't put a foot wrong, somehow, that person still keep accusing that you did actually do something wrong. Plus, that person still keep on back stabbing you. How do you feel? What the hell is wrong with you? Somehow I do not want to know. Just don't need this kind of person exist in my life.


And for friends out there, if you have brain and know how to think. Please consider not only listen from one side only. Try to listen from both side before you judge anything. All the while I just keep my mouth shut just to avoid any kind of unnecessary argument. Don't think I don't speak it out means that I don't know everything. I'm not stupid as you though.


This post is dedicated to the YOU only. Others who don't know what I mean here can just ignore this post. Thank you!







End of post

4 comments:

err.. get a life? i don't understand le. Explain to me eh denise.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Don't hate them for too long. Sometimes when u think bout it in another way, actually they help u to grow.. Their mean words will not hurt u anymore if u can go thru this stage. Take care lil bro...

Yaya.. It just part of growing up.. thanks for ur lovely advise.. It's not good to angry a person too long.I also don't want to be unhappy =D. So just let it be. I can't care too much sometimes.