a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

When things just started, everything seems to be very fine. Happy time flies, unhappy time crawls. When reached the end, things suddenly turns sour. I just did something wrong. I hope you will forgive me for what I have done.

For 'her' family, I'm sorry if I did do anything which you all don't like. Sincerely, please forgive me for my mistakes i brought into your family.



For 'her'. In the two years time, it is undeniable I feel happiness in the process. This is what I felt. Actually, I did learn a lot of things. I never thought things can turn to be so sour after 2 months. I'm sorry.


For 'friends' out there. I do treat everyone of you as my friend. Everyone of my friend I do cherish you because friends are really important for every single person. Thank you for being so supportive to me all the time. Please tell me if I do anything wrong, so that I can change to become a better person.


Things between me and 'her' already reached the end. For me, it will always remain as my happy memories. Those unhappy memories I will wipe it away just like dusts on the window.


Is there really no turning back after all? But in my mind, I do always hope someday me and 'her' will become friend again. We all don't need enemy. In fact, we need friends.

End of post. 

2 comments:

Boy, what happen to u? Hope that u'll be happy again k?

sure.. need some time to recover.. will be fine very soon! =P