a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE




It's time for an update. I have a bad news. For the past few days I'm sick, it was all started with a minor sore throat then a major one. I couldn't gain weight as I wanted to because I am just turning my timetable here upside down. It's exactly 3.44 AM now as shown on my wrist watch. In fact I feel quite energetic and that is what makes me typing here. But anyway, there's nothing much I want to share tonight. Just that my fingers is itching. hahaha...





Err, last night was a night which is so hard to sleep which eventually make me so tired on the next day. Imagine, errr. Try to really imagine k? Err, Have you ever tried that when the channel of your nose is blocked, means u couldn't breath from using your nose. The only way you can breath is only through your mouth. But the problem is, from 10 breaths I take, 6 of them will trigger me to cough. My throat is so dry and itchy at that time. I can say almost impossible to sleep yesterday night but eventually I was overwhelmed by the pure fatigue on my body. Then I fall asleep. hahahaha!


But the good news is, I'm on the way of recovering now. I should say it is almost 80% recover from it. I'm not having A(H1N1) because I do not have all the symptoms of H1N1. Don't worry! But for all my buddies and friends out there, please take good care of yourselves now as the virus is getting so serious now. Always remember, prevent is always better than cure. So, drink lots of water, always keep your hygiene level high and not forgetting to put on the mask if necessary.



Till here then
Cheers =)
ahkhen

4 comments:

yoz, take care..
i also not feeling well.. sore throat and nose block.. take vitamin c and drink water..

woott woott..take good care of urself..esp now..alone being away from home! take jo's advice..!

sure sure.. no problem =) you guys also have to take care oh.. cheers! God Bless you all =)

take care :)