a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE


Lee Yung Dae & Jung Jae Sung

This post is dedicated specially for badminton. hahaha. Personally I do like the pair of Lee Yung Dae and Jung Jae Sung. Both of them are very athletic. I do like Lee Yung Dae more because he have great defence, great attacking attributes as well and not forgetting he's a very smart player too. Anyway, finally I had my badminton session again tonight. Wow, it was so much fun. LoL.. Although I didn't bring my racket and didn't wear a proper shoes to play, but yet, I still can feel the fun, excitement and everything.

Okay, let me describe it to you how I feel, before I step in the court, I do some normal stretching to my leg as usual. Then I pick one of my friend's racket and try to feel the racket. Trying to be ONE with the racket. Hahaha

When I stepped into the court, I do my normal routine warm up, which is just simply rallying with my friend. After all the warm up, the game begins, it is a double match, at that very moment, I feel wanted to win so much because I'm a competitive player. LOL. I feel all the blood bringing oxygen rushing all over my body to feed my muscle with all the oxygen they need. Every stroke and every smash that I made reminds me how much I miss this sport. Actually nothing special about this post, just that I feel happy after a badminton workout. That's all. Hahahaha!

Fu Hai Feng & Cai Yun

Tan Boon Heong & Koo Kean Kiat


Hopefully there's an event here nearby or KL, cause I surely try my best to watch an international event. Haha. Till here then.



Cheers =)
khen

1 comments:

me love badminton..but hardly find kaki here..=(..at least u did play !