a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

There will be approximately a month left before I finish my form 6. In this one and a half years, there are ups and downs especially in my studies and life. There are a lot of hectic times I've gone through especially for Biology, Mathematics T and also Chemistry. These 3 subjects definitely is killing me through out my form 6 life. Why is it so? For example, chemistry and biology needs a lot of understandings, a lot of terminology have to be memorized (Biology).


Now only left 2 weeks for me for my final boost before the real exam. All the best to me and all the students having SPM and STPM too. Erm, I admit, I do feel nervous at times because I don't have enough ammunitions for it. Anyway, I'll give my best shot. I promise =รพ


Time passes in a flash. Really fast. I still remember the times when I first enter form 1. Playing and joking around with friends. Do a lot of crazy stuff with friends during high school time. In a flash, I'm completing my form 6 very very soon. Wow. Time passes REALLY fast.


Nothing much for this time. Getting back to my study again. Sigh. Getting tired of the same thing again and again but eventually end up still not understanding what it is.








End of post.

0 comments: