a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

Hi. Guess whose back? Actually no need to guess. I'm BACK. Now is 11.23 a.m in the morning. It's kinda relaxing now. In fact, I just finished my Biology paper 2. After 3 days of continues exam, I can tell you all, there's no need to enter form 6 if you think you can't. You really can't do well. It's so difficult. I must admit I never take any exam harder than form 6 before. REALLY REALLY DIFFICULT especially SCIENCE subjects. So to anyone out there thinking of want to enter form 6, better think TWICE hor.

Actually nothing much is happening in my life for the past 2 weeks. I just study, watch TV, take my rest, and so on. It's kinda boring and I know it. But don't worry, after 2 more weeks I'll be free. I mean at least free from exam for a period of time la. Haha. Actually I'm talking nonsense here, don't you think so? Haha.

Ok. I think that's it for this time. Signing off. See ya. =รพ

0 comments: