a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

As I've promised, there will be something to blog about in the near future. Here it is.

Alright, as you all know time is very important for me. I don't know what does time mean for you guys out there but seriously it meant a lot to me therefore I don't mind investing some money into it. Here are some of the models of wrist watches that I've selected from the whole bunch of watches. I do need some comment for this post so, thanks a lot guys =)

Here's the 1st one, Windfall YCS410GX - Irony






Here's the 2nd, Dreamnight YCS485G - Irony




And here's the 3rd one. Men's Hours YCS531G - Irony


Signing off, Khen =) Cheers

5 comments:

Lil bro, why don't u get the automatic battery-less swatch? I think the newest model is quite nice...

Newest model from swatch? I'm not sure but the battery thingy doesn't really matter that much I think. Cause one battery can last for years.. =)

I know you mean which 1 lu.. haha, automatic that 1 is quite pricey actually =) hehe

I think around RM500++. I think that one is really nice....

thanks sis for your lovely idea but I guess I'll stick with the old type.. With battery one. I like the 1st one of my choice, nice and easy to read =) haha.. CNY is coming lor. Can't wait to meet up with u and ur family =) Cheers.. Wishing you A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR in advance here =) See u real soon ....