a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

The time now is 4.10 am in the morning and I really should be on the bed right now. I can't really fall asleep. So, just to kill some time, I tell you what I'm thinking about at the moment.



Seriously, every time I write something in my blog, I consider too much about how others think about me. I will think about, will my relatives and family read my blog? How they think about me after read what I've write here in this website? When I'm first setting up this page, I thought that I can really share my happiness or unhappiness here but somehow the purpose of this webpage is not being fulfilled. Not that I want everyone to sympathy on me when I'm unhappy. Is that I just wish to release something inside my heart which is not happy. After so long, this blog has been filtered by my own 'mindset' which is not to let others know that I'm not that strong and I do fall down at times. I do face problems. But don't worry, this blog will not be filtered and what you guys read here is really genuine come from my heart =)


As the year approaches the end, I think back what had happened this year and evaluate on myself. This year is really full of ups and downs. I have some problem with my relationship and I won't touch further of that. For the 1st time going out to study far away from home is not something that happen everyday. Thank you for the support that my family gave me. It may not be obvious but I know you are always there for me. Mum and dad, I apologize for not contacting you guys as often as it should be. I do miss you. I'm going home soon!


I think that's it for that. Good night and here I'm wishing everybody Happy Mooncake Festival.


Cheers
ahkhen

3 comments:

When i started to blog, it was just a simple mindset, to share my happy and unhappy things with others... Guess, always back to the start, you'll feel better. Ignore whether there's reader or not, just a way to release your thinking and how you feel.. Keep it up lil bro~~ Always there to support you...

yeah, obviously you know that im always here for you no matter what happens...wuahahahahahakakaka

Thanks a lot pam and yapp =) I'm fine here.. Now I'm in sdk.. ENJOYING! WO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!