a h k h e n™

Seeing Things From My PERSPECTIVE

Tonight is the second successive night I can't have my good night sleep. In fact it had been bothering me since the start of this week. I don't feel like usual. Is there something 'missing'? Every night is a struggle for me. I feel so frustrated every time I can't fall asleep. Is there too much anxiety inside of me or my brain just never stops thinking? haha. I don't know but I really wish to know what the problem is. 

Tonight is better than last night though. Last night is even worse. I keep rolling on my bed. And then, I'll turn on my television in my living room and I watch Discovery channel. I have no idea what I'm watching but yet, I don't feel like sleeping. After an hour of TV and I think it is around 3 a.m, I get back to my bed and try to sleep again. But guess what? The same problem pops up. I keep rolling on my bed for quite some time. The last time shown on my watch is 4.15 a.m in the morning. Wow. Now you get the feeling how hard I'm trying leh. haha. I also don't know how to describe. I can't really get myself into a comfortable position to sleep no matter how hard I try or how many position I change to suit myself for a comfortable sleep. INSOMNIA! Don't bother me bah. Perhaps, maybe I'm trying too hard to sleep. Haha. I should relax myself more. OMG I'm yawning now. I guess this is a good sign. Haha

Okay! I think that's it for this time lo. Good night =P

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

ui ah khen..i donno why I can't post anything on your chatbox so I have to post my comment here..I have a suggestion..find back your chemistry notes and maths book and read a few pages..maybe the first line is enough to make you sleep..haha..isn't that the thing that you do best in class?